Wednesday, November 23, 2005






For those of yous who have been coming to the site Thank You. Am sorry I haven't been posting so much...With trying to

move,work, peaceing and, comics it's been hard but am hopeful things will work it self out... Which brings me to, the subject

of The amazing Sample's...Once apon a,con...I met up with this Artist By the name of Alex Sanchez...Now be it as it may Alex

is talented...I was hoping to work with Alex on what ever Project but things didn't work out for what ever reason...I like to

think I bring something to the table when it comes to Comics...Am not bitter at all about Not working with Alex on a,book ...I

just don't like to see good Art Work Etc to go to waste...No Love Lost...So peoples I am gona get lost again for a bit but when I, return i'll have some new Graffiti burners, Comic stuff And whatever comes out of my brain till then...


Peace
GRODZ!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are extraordinarily talented george! if stan lee, marvel or any of the other high powered suits haven't hired you by now something must be seriously wrong with them. keep on creating! your individuality is golden. thank you for sharing your talent with the little people!